Monday, April 30, 2012

Till tomorrow.

I spend a lot of time with my mom in bed. I crawl next to her and sometimes I just use her as a heat source. Other times I silently pray. Or silently cry. Or do both. My mom gets hungry but she has no appetite. I told her she's not allowed to get thinner than me. The area near the front of the left side of the neck is swollen and it hurts to move her head to the other side. I just pray it's a side affect from the chemo.

I'll call tomorrow morning to find out from the doctor about the scan results and let her know about the swelling.

As always, please keep her in your thoughts. Feeling very low at the moment. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Sending hugs. I forgot you started this blog. You know where to find me if you need to talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the results and hang in there.

    ReplyDelete