Sunday, April 29, 2012

Universal Truth: In life, there is suffering

Me: i'm so tired ...
Friend: Tired of what
Me: i just feel exhausted ...working 2 jobs, taking care of my mom.
Friend: Yea, I understand. You have to be very strong to do it, and you are
Me: i just wish life wasn't so unfair.
Friend: Its not, theres always a reason for everything. Its tough
Me: or maybe there isn't a reason and we just try to rationalize and convince ourselves there is to make sense of things
Friend: Could be but life is life and it is full of challenge for everyone
Me: yes but some people have it much easier and I wish my family was one of them.
Friend: Everyone wishes that. I dont think thats true btw. it might look easier in the moment but life isn't easy for anyone over a period of time
Me: So everyone's miserable the longer you live, or eventually in life?
Friend: Eventually because thats an emotion and state of being we all experience to learn about life. If it was easy then it wouldn't be real
Me: why do u have to be so philosophical?
Friend: Thats how I see things
Me: I know. maybe u should be a monk.
Friend: Lol I don't need a label to think like this


No comments:

Post a Comment