Saturday, August 18, 2012

The funny thing about time

Sometimes I want time to stand still, especially during the good moments, when my mom's feeling well and we're in good company. She's not tired and she's her usual energetic, funny and inquisitive self. There are times when I have trouble sleeping, or rather, it's more like I don't want to sleep because I want to drag out time, if that makes sense. I don't want things to move forward because the future is unknown and scary.  But then on other days, I just want things to fast forward a million times, so that she could be here when I one day get married or when she becomes a grandmother...hallmarks of life everyone deserves to experience. Even though I'm 27, experience-wise, I feel like I'm 50. And I'm feeling tired.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete