Friday, October 26, 2012

Still in hospital, still hoping for better days

After removing the catheter bag, my mom's bilirubin began to climb slightly again, instead of going down slights. So they reattached the bag and my mom's count went from `14.4 to 11. I am still hoping it will continue to trend downwards and reach normal range. My mom is so tired and getting thinner because she eats very little. I try not to push her to eat more because I don't want her throwing up. Her legs, feet and left arm, hand are swollen and fat. I'm hoping that when she has the saline drip removed, it'll go back down. So much to hope for, just taking it day by day..

2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the fantastic post.
    Visit website for best astrological services contact. Vashikaran Astrologer in Muneshwara Nagar

    ReplyDelete